Ando: Lord Of The Fries (LOTF) Sydney had their Official Launch yesterday and we were excited to be a part of it. We couldn’t believe that almost two weeks has passed since we were last here. In our last visit, we braved the long queues for some good tasting fries, hotdog and burgers. Check our previous post here.
First 200 people yesterday at the store were offered free fries! Now who can resist that? In the queue I spoke to a lady behind me who was eagerly waiting for her fries. I was hungry but talking about fries made me even more hungry! I was delighted that the line moved quite fast. The faster the line moved, the faster queuers (LOTF fans) can enjoy their food.
I personally love their range of sauce and their thick sliced fries. Evidence why people come back to LOTF?
- Fresh not frozen: Their fries taste like potatoes, not water & oil
- Aussie potatoes: They source their potatoes from Aussie farmers
- Freshly-cut: The potatoes that they use are cut fresh
- Seasonal potatoes: This is why their fries will vary in colour and consistency
- Cooking process: They cook their fires twice ensuring they are crispier
- No trans fat: Their fries have no trans fatty acids
- Skins on: They leave the skins on (seasonal) and is much healthier this way
- Oil: High quality Sunflower & Cottonseed blend. Cleaned and filtered daily
Our free fries for waiting in line. The first one was with African Sauce – Belgian mayo, ketchup and onion. The second one was French Canadian Sauce – Shredded cheese and hot gravy.
I wanted more fries and ordered a Large (Box) serving of chips ($6.95) and got Vietnamese Sauce ($1) – spicy chilli mayo. Ok, not trying to be bias here (cause I’m part Vietnamese) but this is now my favourite sauce!
Big Mark Burger – LOTF patty, cheese, pickles, onion, lettuce and Lord’s sauce (Big Burger $7.95). We enjoyed the Original Burger in our last post and wanted to eat something again with the LOTF patty. We weren’t disappointed.
What makes LOTF burgers unique and a class above the rest?
- Vegan patty: Has the look, taste, texture of meat with virtually no fat
- High in protein: Their mock patties are made from Textured Soy Protein
- Fresh buns: Buns are delivered daily from a local Aussie-owned bakery
- High quality products: They use high quality vegetarian ingredients
- For All: Vegan, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Kosher and Halal
Chick’N Burger – LOTF Chick’N patty, cheese, lettuce, Belgian mayo and mustard (Big Burger $7.95). Belle’s favourite, she consumed it all before I even had a bite!
Melbourne Hot Dog – onion, cheese, ketchup and mustard (Big $7.95). We had the Toronto and Tijuana Hot Dog on our last visit and this time I wanted to try another hot dog. Though the others created more of a punch, I prefer the Melbourne. Simple is sometimes better.
OK, time for you go grab your hands on some freebies! We’ve got 5 (five) Free Meal Deal vouchers to give away – any size, any sauce, any location. All you have to do is:
- Go to our Facebook page, make sure that you have already “liked” our page (The Lamstock)
- Find our most recent Facebook post on Lord Of The Fries and click that “like” button, and
- The first 5 (five) people to comment on this blog post below will win!
537 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
Operating Hours: 10am till late.
Disclaimer: The Lamstock is part of LOTF TEAM SYDNEY. Aside from the free fries, the food displayed on our post were purchased. Opinions are however, our own.